To backup the different profiles of users on your machine, and not only the current logged in user, you may do by one of the following:
- Using genie run script(GRunScript)
GRunScript is an easy to learn XML based scripting provided with GBM to extend the capability of GBM. This is done by creating scripts that can backup registry, desktop, documents keys, files and folders, you can run them by simply renaming the extension to .grs and then double click the file or manually schedule them for each user, For more information about this please refer to the following link:
- Create a job in the current logged in user and copy your job to the genie-soft application folder for the other users:
(You must have permissions to access these folders for the other users).
To do this, please apply the following:
- Login to your current account and create a job including the items you attempt to backup (Desktop, Registry, Windows Settings… etc), save the job and set the backup destination to a drive accessible to all users.
- Go to C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Genie-soft\GBMAPPLICATION\Jobs
- Copy the job you have created.
- Paste the job in the same path regarding each user you attempt to backup its profile.
- Schedule the job to run and in the username path enter the user name and password for the users you wish to run the job for