Scheduled backup jobs does not run when users are logged out, even if you have specified in the schedule step to run the backup whether user is logged in or not.
Windows Server operating systems, especially the 2008 one, added additional security layers, and may removed the privilege of “Log on as batch”, from the current user.
- Press the Windows + R keys on your keyboard in order to open the Run dialog → Type secpol.msc /s and hit Enter
- Double-click Local Policies.
- Double-click User Rights Assignment.
- Right-click the Log on as batch job policy and select Properties.
- Click Add User or Group and include the relevant user.
APPLIES TO: Genie Backup Manager (GBM)