- Open your Genie Backup Manager (GBM) software.
- Go to Tools → Global Preferences… → From Category, select Backup Settings → Make sure the Always display backup log option is enabled → OK.
This method is applicable if your backup job is scheduled to run automatically.
- Open your Windows Task Scheduler. (Control Panel → Administrative Tools → Task Scheduler)
- From the left panel of the Windows Task Scheduler, click on Task Scheduler Library. A list of all your scheduled tasks will appear in the middle of the screen.
- Double click on the Genie Backup Manager (GBM) backup job that you want to edit. This will open its Properties window.
- Refer to the Actions tab of the opened Properties window → Select the action listed there and click Edit. This will open a new Edit Action window.
- In the Add arguments field, add a -showlogfile parameter before the -bt one and click OK.
- From the window that will appear select No.
- Click OK.
- Exit Task Scheduler.
APPLIES TO: Genie Backup Manager (GBM)